Monday, February 3, 2014

Public Display of Affection 01

Here's some cute PDA I saw on the Metro this morning.  I think I'll make a series of my favorite PDA gestures as a lead-up to Valentine's Day.  My buddy Ben Dewey did an amaaaazing series of Pacific Rim Valentines (which you can check out here) that inspired me.

I was going to make a big Angouleme Festival post, but honestly Jen Vaughn already made a series of great posts from an American perspective (day 1, day 2, and day 3), so just read those.  I was so happy when I walked into the Mercure on Friday for an afternoon drink and saw that familiar pink hair streak.  Jen's a force of nature, and one of those people you really SHOULD expect to run into on the other side of the planet. :)

So yeah, Angouleme. Wow.  That was amazing. ...Can we do it again next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment